• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Help with my mock draft

If Stafford, J. Smith, and Aaron Curry go 1,2,3, the Seahwks will pick...

• Everette Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Crabtree

• Mark Sanchez

• Other or trade down, please specify.

• Total voters
Reaction score
Phaze I'm wondering if Freeman is more to try and work trades. Honestly I don't think he will make it to the 2nd round. I think iat the Jets pick if he's available they take him. I could see us trading our pick and in order to do that we need to pretty much act interested in most players to get attentions of other teams.

Reaction score
one guy on NFL network said the Hawks are going to draft Beenie Wells with the 4th pick :lol:

Idahawk said:
Hawk096 said:
Check the blog I have a list of a few Mock Drafts that have been done.

I am mock drafted out...I never want to hear the words mock draft again..I throw up a little in my mouth when I hear or read mock draft...hey !!! how come we don't have the pucking guy smiley ?

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
I just don't see him at the #4 pick. What was his 40?
40 times aren't that big of a deal when you consider a minor mistake can take you from a 4.3 to a 4.6 or even further. If you run a 4.4 or a 4.5 you still are pretty quick.

We need a HB that can come in when Jones needs a rest and Duckett just isn't the guy to do that. Forsett was alright in preseason, but I don't think he has what it takes to be a good HB in the NFL. He just seems too small and fragile.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I can see why we would take A RB ...we need one and you can get the best back in the draft......Is it Wells not IMO but I would support and love that pick ....and I would own..this place and would dance around signing neener neener neener ol was not an option ! ;)

Top Bottom