• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Huskies Upset #3 USC

Reaction score
That was a hard fought game and no one can say that they had their backup QB in there because he was suppose to be the starter this year before he got injured.

They easily could be 3-0 at this point and 2-0 against ranked teams, but they let the LSU game slip away....GO HUSKIES.

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18 said:
I almost cried. Seriously.

And the Cougs are making me cry tears of joy! Wulff is going to get shitcanned this week....Way to not let me down team! Way to lay an egg against SMU!

I knew you guys could do it!

Fire fucking Wulff...Better yet...Let the ranchers shoot him..That's what they do to wolves isn't it?

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Number 18 said:
I almost cried. Seriously.

And the Cougs are making me cry tears of joy! Wulff is going to get shitcanned this week....Way to not let me down team! Way to lay an egg against SMU!

I knew you guys could do it!

Fire fucking Wulff...Better yet...Let the ranchers shoot him..That's what they do to wolves isn't it?

lol seriously who almost loses to Southen Methodist? I didn't even know that was a college... Sounds more like a church.

S

Seattlehawk94

I don't know any Southern Methodists...But I do know a few Crystal Methodists...

Never been so mad after a WAZZU win....Never...I want Wulff's head on a silver platter...(don't mean to sound so Biblical Potts... :lol: )

S

Seattlehawk94

hawkfanadam said:
Recorded that game. I will watch it over and over again when I feel depressed about the UW season. :p

Depressed? How so...You are going to a bowl game this year....With any luck Paul Wulff is going to be flushed down the bowl after this season...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
hawkfanadam said:
Recorded that game. I will watch it over and over again when I feel depressed about the UW season. :p

Depressed? How so...You are going to a bowl game this year....With any luck Paul Wulff is going to be flushed down the bowl after this season...

Yeah, no joke. After how UW played against LSU I'm pretty convinced that it wasn't a fluke they beat USC without Barkley. Jake Locker is the man, I like him more than Tebow.

Top Bottom