• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Hutchinson HOF

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think you are going to find a lot of articles/content on this subject. Something that a lot of people would like to get swept under the rug or just move on from completely. Doesn't make anyone feel better reading about it, lol.

Reaction score
Well if Ruskell would have franchised him like he should have he doesn't get to sign that contract. I can't blame him for signing that huge contract, he probably figured since he was transition tagged we would match the offer and stay here, but Minnesota threw in those poison pills.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I blame him for signing something that required his current team to pay more than his new team if they were to match the contract.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Breaking up walt and hutch when you were not only contending , but had just produced the MVP , will forever go down as the dumbest move ever! I said it then and I'll say it now Hutch is worth 7 mil a year and should have got paid by us !

All he did was take what a pro bowl caliber lineman felt he was worth , he owes nobody nothing , and Minnesota simply capitalized on another teams stupidity!

Top Bottom