• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I told you so

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Wilson vs Flynn will not go away until Flynn plays...Don't think it will, because I haven't said shit it till now and here it is...Ida baiting in another Flynn vs Wilson thread..Seems like politics almost..

Seriously...If he plays and fails it ends...I he plays equal or better it will get louder..
Flynn didn't get the starter reps needed befor the season started, and it isn't likely that he is getting them now either. Unless the home town fans just bust-a-nut-cell and demand a change, you will not see (PC) Plastic Cocksucker make a move. Should that happen now when our team is throwing for a league leading 150 yards per game?

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey Doug! Maybe our defense can hold Rogers to under 150 passing yards! You never know!

I think we win this one unless Wilson is like Star Trek movies.

That would also make it hard to defend benching him.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
If our defense should Knox Rogers out of the game, will Flynn want to play for PC or GB at that point?

Top Bottom