• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I'm not sure if you've heard

S

Seattlehawk94

Not over the edge...I think he has some signs that point to lookout for....

Father Ryan is my girlfriend's cuz so I can ask him something along those lines..He does have some great insight into dogma and the like...

We can have different views...It's fine...I enjoy the banter and the back and forth, I really do....If we all thought alike this place and world would get damn boring...I really like to know how some of you think the way you do and how some of you have come to those conclusions.

We do have another my friend, Catholicism....Some of our views are probably different there too (like I'd like to see Latin reinstituted into Mass) but we all have common ground..

I'm more Libertarian than anything if I was really forced to choose. I vote Republican (ON MOST, not ALL) because they share a SOMEWHAT similar viewpoint that I do...

Pottsie, you are in the Ministry...What do you have to say about this?

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope he is able to turn it around, but I dont see it happening. I think he will be a one and done.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
It is pretty difficult to reverse the mistakes of the past 3+ decades in 4 years. Unfortunately, people put him on a pedestal he should never have been put on.

S

Seattlehawk94

You mean the last almost 70 years so once that Commie FDR took power.

Top Bottom