• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

in what year and date do the pittsburgh steelers play at the seattle seahawks?

osprey3263

Huddler
Reaction score
I would like to know way ahead of time in order that I can start saving money now to make the trip to seattle to see this game. any info is much appreciated

Reaction score
I'm seeing that we play them in 2015, but on the road. We wouldn't play them again until 2019, assuming how the schedule is made stays the same.

In 2015 it seems like they SHOULD be coming here, we've played in Pittsburgh at least twice in a row and almost 10 years will have past since Super Bowl XL once that matchup rolls around so I don't see that beiing the reason why they would choose to make us go on the road.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
You are probably looking at what the original pattern was supposed to be. On the road in 2007, at home in 2011, and on the road in 2015. But since they flipped it on the Seahawks in 2011, they could either choose to flip it again in 2015, or just let it play out as originally intended.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL...True. But he could always watch it at one of the local sports bars. (Much more memorable when you're wearing Pittsburgh gear!) :p

OP
osprey3263

osprey3263

Huddler
Reaction score
so there is a chance they flip it and Pittsburgh goes to seattle in 2015?

Top Bottom