• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It's Game Day

Idahawk

Reaction score
Go Hawks !
e4amyve9.jpg

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Yep...and Bruce Irvin woke up freaking hungry!!!! It's an all you can eat buffet out there son. You get yourself a mess of ribs!!!

Go Seahawks!!!!

Reaction score
Yep...and Bruce Irvin woke up freaking hungry!!!! It's an all you can eat buffet out there son. You get yourself a mess of ribs!!!

Go Seahawks!!!!
I'm feeling an over whelming sense of optimism this morning. I remembered what happened the last time that Luck faced a good defense, in Baltimore. If we can replicate the constant pressure they brought that day, we should leave Indy with a dubya.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
If our defense plays the way they have all year in my be a very disappointing day for Andrew.

He just may be out of Luck.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
We drew first blood! They are looking really good. Just taking what's given. If beast mode clicks in they'll be gashed all day.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Come on now. Really? This is too easy. At this rate we'll see Jackson by the 3rd quarter.

These Seahawks are scary good.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
The more I watch this game the more I think that the Texan's will pound the 49ers tonight.

The Colts are simply out matched.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Blown coverage by Sherm , don't see that often , bet he makes up for it ;)

Reaction score
The more I watch this game the more I think that the Texan's will pound the 49ers tonight.

The Colts are simply out matched.
Was feeling the same way and then boom 73 yards later.

Why the hell are we playing zone again??! No more zone, ever!! We always get burned on that. I think in almost all of our last second losses last year, we played zone and let the other team drive on us and take the game.

NO MORE! MAN THE FUCK UP AND COME AFTER LUCK!!!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I think it was too easy for the Seahawks, this will be a good lesson to keep their feet on the necks of the other team.

Reaction score
There we go. Love the call on 4th and 3 and love that call on that deep ball. Kearse is turning into Tate 2.0; dude goes up and gets balls when hes covered.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Even when a call goes against us we just keep on battling back.

Golden did not PI on that catch...it was bullshit.

Top Bottom