• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It's NOT in the P.I.

S

Seattlehawk94

LMAO

The greatest news ever and no one has brought it up!

That liberal gay rag the "Penis Inhaler" is closing up! Now all the lefty wackos are just going to get their news from the Gay-ger or the Seattle Weakly..LMAO

Good times... :lol:

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it is sad. The PI has WAY better 'Hawks coverage than the Times. Plus their site is light years better than the Times.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

The only things I'll miss are Claire and Jim Moore..

Other than that...LOLOLOL...Good riddence, they pushed their agenda of hating America and bashing Bush..

Well, now that Bush is gone David Horsefucker isn't going to have anti-American-pro Muslim-anti-semetic pictures to draw. Because Heaven forbid he draws negative pics of Barry Hussein or Baghdad Jim!

LMAO..They can all fuck off and enjoy the welfare that their liberal ilk love so much... :lol: I can't wait to pass that old hippie fuckstick Connelly in the grocery store while he's paying in food stamps..It should be a hoot....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Just curious, but do you have proof of the anti-American content? Or do you just equivocate being anti-Bush to being anti-American?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18 said:
Just curious, but do you have proof of the anti-American content? Or do you just equivocate being anti-Bush to being anti-American?

When every editorial is bashing the war, claiming "Bush Lied" (like a bunch of hippies on a street corner, whom I flip off every time I see), attacking the Jews for defending their homes, ripping churches for defending marriage, making fun of "Red Staters" by calling them idiots (these are AMERICANS they are attacking), openly rooting for us to lose the war in Iraq..Yeah, that's anti-American..

You didn't see the hippie neo-Com(munist) bullshit during any of America's other wars--save for Viet Nam, which by then the Democratic People's Party of America was already infiltrated by Soviet agents--in the newspapers...Hearst's own Newspaper basically STARTED The Spanish American War (Remember the Maine?) and was openly a cheerleader for America..Now they are the biggest haters in the world.

The Penis Inhaler is just to the right of Pravda, they've NEVER endorsed a Republican for President since Reagan, they've never even endorsed a Republican for DOG CATCHER since the early '80s. They are slanted to the left and can't look at anything except the person who is running's party..

Shit, if Hitler came back to life and ran as a Dumocrap for Guvna the Penis Inhaler would endorse him for his "Progressive thinking"....Look at Gagwhore, she and Chopped Liver drove out the Supes and they both got endorsed by that gay rag...

Fuck that shit...They are all about queers, baby killing, Darwinism, and driving out business from this state...

If I had the money I'd buy that paper just to fuck with them..I'd turn it so far right Micheal Savage would be offended by it...

And I'd keep that same lefty staff and force them to write what I tell them.... :lol:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do get on a roll sometimes don't I?

Top Bottom