• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

It's time for another Father of Mine giveaway

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Noah in Illinois was last week's winner. For his inscription, he asked for something I wished I had known when I was 24, like he is now.

I can't remember being 24, so I can't remember anything I didn't know.

But I came up with something and sent him the book and we're on to the next prize. You know the drill by now. Email your entry to [email protected]. Include in the subject line "July 1 Father of Mine Giveaway."

While you wait to see whether you've won, you can buy the ebook for only $4.99 , and you can get the print edition for only $13.97 . And if you have Kindle Unlimited, you can read it for free.

Peter King recommends it . Kirkus Reviews liked it . The feedback I've gotten has been overwhelmingly positive. People seem to enjoy it — and if they didn't, they'd have no hesistation about telling me.

Check it out. Give it a try. What else do you have to do until training camps open?

Continue reading...

Top Bottom