• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jake Locker

Is Jake Locker going to be "great"?

• BUST-David Carr II

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trent Dilfer-basically a guy who needs everyone to carry his sorry ass...

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dave Krieg-good player will be around for MANY years and win...

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Tom Brady-HOFer who will win MANY Superbowls

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
This is off subject but does anyone know if the combine will stream online or not? I'm sure it will I just don't know a reliable site for streaming. First year without NFL Network so I'll be kinda pissed off if I miss the combine.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Did anyone else see the Locker interview with Mike Mayock and Brian Billick on NFL Network?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
dmarkholt12;55726 said:
Did anyone else see the Locker interview with Mike Mayock and Brian Billick on NFL Network?

No, but Gil Brandt was on the Kevin Calabro show and said he would definitely take a chance on Locker at 25.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;55731 said:
No, but Gil Brandt was on the Kevin Calabro show and said he would definitely take a chance on Locker at 25.
I really don't want to draft a QB this year in the first, but the interview was good. Said all the right things as expected. Even if you don't agree on his ability, there's no denying he is a standup guy and knows the game of football. I think he will succeed in the NFL if he doesn't have to start right away and can sit for a year or two. Do I want us to take him if he is there at 25...not really. Will I support the decision...yes. I like Locker a lot and hope he succeeds and proves a lot of people wrong, but the jury is still out on him as of right now. Despite what anyone says on here or anywhere else, he has a ton of ability and potential and has a very good work ethic. We will just have to see if he can figure it out and make the transition to the NFL.

Reaction score
i would also rather wait til next yr
we should be bad record wise with the 1st place schedule
and the QB crop is killer!

Reaction score
Number 18;55731 said:

He's also said that he'd be shocked if Newton isn't picked first overall. So.....

Reaction score
Number 18;55750 said:
And your point is?

Point is the guy thinks Newton should be first overall. The guys old. He was a personnel guru in the 60s. Times have changed. So I take what he says about Locker with a grain of salt. That's it

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;55751 said:
Point is the guy thinks Newton should be first overall. The guys old. He was a personnel guru in the 60s. Times have changed. So I take what he says about Locker with a grain of salt. That's it

No, he said he would be shocked if Newton didn't go first. He didn't say he should go first. Two very different things.

I don't care where Locker goes frankly. I'd prefer we go OL. But I recognize and take into consideration when one of the great personnel evaluators says he'd take a chance on a guy.

Who cares how old he is?

But I forgot. This is SeahawksHuddle.com. We all know better than who people who assembled multiple teams that won multiple Super Bowls and pioneered most of the scouting techniques used today. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Number 18;55755 said:
But I forgot. This is SeahawksHuddle.com. We all know better than who people who assembled multiple teams that won multiple Super Bowls and pioneered most of the scouting techniques used today. :rolleyes:

Exactly! Finally you're making sense.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

SeahawksHuddle.com is the place most experts read before making picks, didn't you know that?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Fenom;55772 said:
Mike Mayock and Mel Kiper look on here daily.

If you were them...Wouldn't you?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;55763 said:
Exactly! Finally you're making sense.

Hahaha - thanks for making light of it. I was in a pissy mood when I posted and later thought, "Shit, I don't want to get into another Huddle fight." lol

Reaction score
Number 18;55777 said:
Hahaha - thanks for making light of it. I was in a pissy mood when I posted and later thought, "Shit, I don't want to get into another Huddle fight." lol

Yeah I feel I've grown a lot from the whole kdawg experience lol.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;55782 said:
Yeah I feel I've grown a lot from the whole kdawg experience lol.

If you had truly "grown" you would have dealt with me personally about the situation. Instead you posted it and took a one on one issue and turned it public.

Just like when you were upset with me you tried to get me banned instead of talking to me.

You truly have "grown".

I was going to say I'm sorry but comments like this nope not going to happen. I'm sorry to the other members of the huddle for causing problems. I'm not sorry to #one though. If you had to came to me with a PM I would have been sorry but the way you went about it was just as bad.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Don't blast me a psychotic PM and I won't repost it for the world to see.

Reaction score
Really dude? That seemed totally innocent to me, if it was intended as a jab towards you it seems very light heartded since the ENTIRE last page of this thread is people joking around, so I can safely assume that was a joke. You're making me sound like a broken record, STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC. Move one, #one is making jokes about the situation so he clearly has.

Top Bottom