• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Jets Looking to move up!

Reaction score
Seahawk Freak, I like what you are thinking, but I would change it a bit. :D

We draft Crabtree or Maclin (I like the speed and ability Maclin has over Crabtree's Engram like skills) and trade Branch away for maybe a player or at most a 3rd round pick. (I don't know any teams that would give a 2nd, although there could be one that likes him enough.)

Reaction score
Seahawk Freak said:
Why are so many of you so anxious to grab a LB that does not rush the QB? The Hawks traded Peterson becuase they were paying too much for the LB Core. I dont see any way the Chiefs pass on Curry! The more I look at it, I love drafting Sanchez and moving Seneca to WR, possibly trading Branch to Cleveland or the Giants
and again with the Seneca nonsense. Not going to be a starting QB, and wont be a receiver. ONLY good as a BACKUP qb. Trade him while he may stil yeild a late pick.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
We would be LUCKY to get a 4th rounder for Branch. That's what New England gave up for Moss. Moss is 10x the receiver that Branch is without even considering injuries...

Top Bottom