• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

just got a 3rd

Reaction score
If we don't pick up a RB with our next pick we might have to go out and make a trade for one.

S

Seattlehawk94

we must have 10 WRs

Close....We've got 11 on the roster....I know they'll cut it down but...Why waste a pick on a position that's stocked?

Taylor, Bumpas, Obi Wan, Branch, Nate, Hoosh, Butler, Hass (not Hass the QB, lol), Kent, McMullen, Payne

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
We don't need Huber. Jon Ryan did a very good job for us after we let go of Plack.

Huber will be better than JR. There was a reason we got him off waivers.

Huber in the games that I watched killed the ball everytime no shanks and he was pretty accurate. Huber would have been cheaper too. BUT won't matter Cincy nabbed the local boy in the 5th.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
we must have 10 WRs

Close....We've got 11 on the roster....I know they'll cut it down but...Why waste a pick on a position that's stocked?

Taylor, Bumpas, Obi Wan, Branch, Nate, Hoosh, Butler, Hass (not Hass the QB, lol), Kent, McMullen, Payne

Is Mcmullen still on the team?????
Would love to see make the team
Branch
Nate
TJ
Hass (best hands)
Kent (fast and taller than everyone else on our team)
Payne

S

Seattlehawk94

Ryan was horrible....Dude was the shank king....He kicks worse than I hit a Driver.. :lol:

S

Seattlehawk94

Is Mcmullen still on the team?????

Yep...Still on the roster...

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Ryan was horrible....Dude was the shank king....He kicks worse than I hit a Driver.. :lol:

Which Ryan ?
I thought they both were avg to sucky

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Well we just got the 27 rated QB from Rutgers

I thought he looked good in the small sample I saw of him...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
You know....We've got a glut of WRs.

Why are we taking one in the 3rd? I could've seen Crabtree because he's a once in a lifetime chance but...This guy?

We need a fucking running game. A slot WR that you had to trade for wasn't really something that makes any sense whatsoever.

There is a huge drop off from Branch, Housh, and Nate to the next 8.. They're all mediocre at best.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Brian Hoyer was rated the 4th best QB and is still available? What am I missing

Reaction score
I like Butler alot. He smashed Bobby Engram's Penn State records and is the 2nd fastest WR in the draft. Butler is like a poor mans Steve Smith and reminds me of Engram alot. Not a bad pick at all.

Houshmandzadeh
Burleson
Branch
Butler
Obomanu/Payne/Bumpus

:cool:

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
You know....We've got a glut of WRs.

Why are we taking one in the 3rd? I could've seen Crabtree because he's a once in a lifetime chance but...This guy?

We need a fucking running game. A slot WR that you had to trade for wasn't really something that makes any sense whatsoever.

There is a huge drop off from Branch, Housh, and Nate to the next 8.. They're all mediocre at best.

My bad I meant next 7. I think Butler gives us a solid group of 4 WRs.

Plus he can return kicks... So that gives us 3 return guys.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
per ESPN

Teel is obviously a developmental prospect at this point. He has the arm strength to make all the NFL throws. However, we have concerns about his overall decision-making and lack of overall mobility.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
per ESPN

Teel is obviously a developmental prospect at this point. He has the arm strength to make all the NFL throws. However, we have concerns about his overall decision-making and lack of overall mobility.

Well I'm sure he'll benefit from learning under Matt.

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
SeahawkWag said:
per ESPN

Well I'm sure he'll benefit from learning under Matt.

What ESPN is saying about Teel is the same concerns there was about Tom Brady, not that Teel is going to be as good as Brady, but still both were 6th rounders.

Top Bottom