• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kellen Moore a Seahawk ?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ida isn't a Tebow fan he is a Moore fan though...

Ida is actually so petty he's going to root against Flynn just to somehow think it bothers me...Doesn't...Shows you are a piss pot Seahawks fan...Almost like Harpo but without the wheelchair ramps...

So anybody that doesn't agree with your take is a piss pot Seahawk's fan ? You talk shit on PC and that's somehow different in that bean bag of a head of yours , LOL ???? Why don't you go dry hump your Fat Head poster of Flynn again!

S

Seattlehawk94

Piss poor fan because they root against their team...I bash Carroll doesn't mean I openly root for a whole season to be tanked to prove my point though...So yeah..You root against Flynn, you are a Hella piss poor fan...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Why don't you both knock it off? It doesn't really do anyone any good. No one wants to come here and read 94 and Idahawk pissing matches.

osprey3263

Huddler
Reaction score
it's about whether or not the seahawks should take a chance in the latter rounds and draft Kellen Moore a left handed Quarterback who resembles Bobby Brady.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Jon Gruden sure loved Moore, did him a solid having him on the FFCA, great interview from a coaches aspect.

Reaction score
I don't know if that improves his stock at all. No one doubted his likeability or that he's a smart player. The knocks on him are purely physical.

Top Bottom