• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Leroy arrested for chronic....again....

Reaction score
56 does it again lol...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...eattle-seahawks-arrested-marijuana-possession

Back in '09 he was passed out behind the whell of his hooptie at a stop light in GA in the middle of the night. Beat his baby mama and dragged her down some stairs in '10 in Issaquah (sp?)... and now a search warrant for his condo??! Fucking coppers must have it out for ole' Leroy.

If the Hawks resign him, we can confidently say Pete is a fan of the NWA classic FUCK THE POLICE!!!!

In other words, I really can't see him back with the Hawks.....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't really care about the marijuana possession (I'm in the legalize camp), but his judgment is just piss poor. How you ever get caught with marijuana is beyond me.

Reaction score
I don't really care about the marijuana possession (I'm in the legalize camp), but his judgment is just piss poor. How you ever get caught with marijuana is beyond me.

Well, I'm assuming he's not just getting hit with a possession charge. They have a search warrent for his house, so he's probably growing and selling it. I believe last time they arrested him it was for possession with attempt to distribute, so he's been caught dealing before... Its ridiculous, why does a professional football player need to sell weed? Can't be money, so maybe its just to live the glamorous life of a drug dealer? Lol

I agree with 18, I really couldn't care less if he was just smoking weed.. Its his lack of judgment that mostly bothers me.

Idahawk

Reaction score
It doesn't bother either of you that the man gets paid to run people down and that he is putting things in his lungs ? I'm cool with peoples lifestyles, but football players should not smoke anything . We have been carrying Leroy through injuries for a long time and maybe now its because he doesn't take very could care of himself.

There are some good young linebackers out there , I say its time to move on and hopefully they put something in his contract where he has to pay back the money he has made and still has coming, if he does .

I'm sure the NFL will hammer his ass too !

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Ehh, Sando says the warrant was issued cause a neighbor had complained they could smell marijuana multiple times. Cops didn't find much pot. Didn't even know they could get a warrant based on a complaint about smells....?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Think you can get a warrant as long as you can convince a judge to issue one. Seems kinda lame, guy mindin his own biz smokin a spliff in his own hizzy, on the off season, then BLAM! C.O.P.S bustin in like gang busters, bad boyz, bad boyz, whats the world coming too. He shoulda known better, right or wrong, cant be getting high, expecially with priors. I dont think Hill is 'dealin' I think he just likes to party too much.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Its too bad, but they will probably have to cut Hill. There are good LB depth in the draft, we might go defense on 2 of the 3 first rounds. Or we could go get bart scott from the jets and have him lead our defense!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL, I didnt even know about "cant wait" , oh shit there goes another 20$.
NM what I said about Bart seems like a diva.

Top Bottom