• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Let Wilson play his Game.

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
What I don't understand in Pre-season they let him play his own game, and he was comfortable in the pocket and the outside.. So with the play calls they are giving him its no wonder every defense is blocking passes or sacking him..

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont think he or our line has played as well, plus the play calling is usually more vanilla.
In reg games he thinks he can outrun defenders which he is learning quickly that he can not.
He needs to run as last resort. He was not reading the defense well last game at all, staring down recievers , ect.

Reaction score
Yawn. Next excuse

It was fucking preseason. Now its the regular season. Now he's playing against starting defenses that have game planned against his weakness. Quit making excuses.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yawn. Next excuse

It was fucking preseason. Now its the regular season. Now he's playing against starting defenses that have game planned against his weakness. Quit making excuses.

He played poorly, no excuses. If Im right about Rdub, I bet he plays better this week in Carolina.

OP
Cmoney

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
he better play better... Or I'm all about Flynn... This is our time to win.. use our weapons properly...

Reaction score
I dont think he or our line has played as well, plus the play calling is usually more vanilla.
In reg games he thinks he can outrun defenders which he is learning quickly that he can not.
He needs to run as last resort. He was not reading the defense well last game at all, staring down recievers , ect.

To me the protection has seemed pretty decent... Better than expected.

Reaction score
He played poorly, no excuses. If Im right about Rdub, I bet he plays better this week in Carolina.
And if I'm right, he'll struggle and hopefully get benched.

I'm more curious to see how our defense plays against this offense. Wonder if we'll leave a spy in there to neutralize Newton. I hope Bruce and Clem get a couple really good licks on em. I can't stand that dirty cheatin SEC self-loving scumbag!!!

Reaction score
When he rolls out to the right it seems instinctive. He doesn't think about it, he just does it if his first option is taken away or if he senses pressure. Its like flinch. You don't think about it, you just react.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
My biggest problem is that I don't think Flynn is much, if any, better. Maybe he will prove me wrong if he gets his chance.

Reaction score

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
You bet he can be worse. He messes up his elbow taking hardly any practice snaps, he loses his job to a measly 3rd round rookie. How do you lose out to a rookie that isn't Andrew Luck or RGIII?

That said, I'd still like to see him. And if he is better, great. If not, Wilson isn't going anywhere.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I am saying Green Bay in general. Not just the WRs. I think the whole passing game including players and coaches was better there.

I think our WRs are fine. I think Wilson misses some that Flynn would see. I also think taking a single frame is great to get viewers on your blog, but doesn't tell a lot (such as how fast a defender is closing).

Reaction score
I am saying Green Bay in general. Not just the WRs. I think the whole passing game including players and coaches was better there.

I think our WRs are fine. I think Wilson misses some that Flynn would see. I also think taking a single frame is great to get viewers on your blog, but doesn't tell a lot (such as how fast a defender is closing).
I'll agree that their offense and coaching (specifically offensive play calling) are superior.

Well you and I both consider the defense in those shots, right? I sure as hell did. In a couple of those I thought to myself "yeah, some of those guys look open but that defender could make a play on the ball". They are intended for fans that at least know a lityle about the game. It's not for fucking jokers who don't know shit cause it really doesn't matter what they think.

Reaction score
You bet he can be worse. He messes up his elbow taking hardly any practice snaps, he loses his job to a measly 3rd round rookie. How do you lose out to a rookie that isn't Andrew Luck or RGIII?

That said, I'd still like to see him. And if he is better, great. If not, Wilson isn't going anywhere.
And I know Pete says Russell won, therefore there is no questioning him.

You know I've said since day one the whole competetion was counter productive and it shouldn't have been handled the way it was. Russell tore it up in preseason and now fucking sucks. Do you HONESTLY think Russell should have been the starting QB this season?; Youre a smart dude Nick, I respect you, but please don't use the cop out "he beat out Flynn" excuse.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
If it was just coming from Pete, I wouldn't buy it. But they talk about it everyday on the radio. Everyone of those media guys were out there. And I know they aren't the definitive say on all things football, but because they are out there everyday, I have to trust them when they say, "Wilson absolutely beat out Flynn." They have access to more information than I do. That's not to say the dynamic hasn't changed, because it has. And a lot of those guys that say Wilson beat out Flynn are now calling for Flynn, which is totally fair.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
And I know Pete says Russell won, therefore there is no questioning him.

You know I've said since day one the whole competetion was counter productive and it shouldn't have been handled the way it was. Russell tore it up in preseason and now fucking sucks. Do you HONESTLY think Russell should have been the starting QB this season?; Youre a smart dude Nick, I respect you, but please don't use the cop out "he beat out Flynn" excuse.

And why'd you call me by my slave name? ;)

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
One other thing that doesn't get talked about a lot, but maybe should is that this is on Schneider as much as it is on Carroll. Peter King was just on KJR and was telling the story how JS told him that Wilson was one of the three best players he scouted all of last year.

Just wanted to point out that, while we like to put this on Carroll's shoulders, Schneider was likely the person that hyped Wilson to Carroll.

S

Seattlehawk94

I said it on the Facebook page..I'll say it again..Carolina in a blowout..

34-13

And I don't want to see Flynn on Sunday even in mop up..When he plays I want it to be a start vs NE next week..Don't want any chance for a "well they both played like shit" thing or a "He's injured thing"...

A full week of practice after Rustbucket screw's the pooch on Sunday in NECKAR land and next week we can finally talk playoffs..

Top Bottom