• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Local Election - Seattle 2009

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Bag Tax: I am glad it was defeated. I understand the intent of it, but think it would hurt low income earners more than it would help the environment.

Mayoral Race: I hate them all.
  1. Nickels, well, we do not need to go there. [/*:m:30eul43n]
  2. McGinn is an idiot. He wants to make the viaduct an issue again when it has been solved. Even if the state were to revisit it (which it has said repeatedly that it will not), he wants the surface street option! What a moron.[/*:m:30eul43n]
  3. Mallahan. I work with this joker. His "innovation" that he touts everywhere cost our company millions.[/*:m:30eul43n]

As for King County Executive, I was happy that Dow Constantine got in because he has done a lot for West Seattle (where I live), but hate that lawsuit happy whore Susan Hutchison. So I know who I'm voting for there...

Thoughts?

S

Seattlehawk94

Susan is a whore? Not really, I've met her...She's a nice lady, no pretense whatsoever.

Dow? Who the fuck names their kid "Dow"? Oh yeah...Liberal hippie Seattle fuckos who cost me my basketball team....Glad Mayor Dickholes is gone...Wish all Dumocraps would join him...

The SuperSonicStealers
Dickholes---Check
Lickcaca, Gagwhore, Fake Chump, and the rest.....Probably not because they have (D) next to their name and in this state you could be Ted Bundy or Jeffery Dahmer and win if you had a (D) next to your name. You'd be considered "colorful" and all (R)s would be "bigots" for running against such fine upstanding folks.. :roll:

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Dow has done legitimate good for West Seattle. Hutchison has not done anything. It is a non-partisan position, so I am voting primarily on who has done more good for me in the past. And it isn't Hutchison.

S

Seattlehawk94

Anyone in power in this state when the Supes left should have the venom of every sports fan out there..

Top Bottom