• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lofa Out!

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
@Idahawk: You and I must be watching the same games. I don't know what the discussion was between the team and the player regarding concussions, but there comes a time when it's just better to quit what you're doing because you are risking too much. Hawks were good with three man fronts last year, which is part of the reason why I believe Mebane is being moved to the nose. If memory serves me right, Lofa was not calling the d-line formations last year, as Cole had taken over that duty. I'm hoping that Lofa retires from playing and lives the good life.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
He aint gonna retire, Raiders are looking at him, shit he might be back here if doesnt get the $, and it is a soft market right now. Lofa as a back up, now I'm totally down with that!

Top Bottom