• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Madden 13 help.

Madden 13 question.

I'm in about year 4 or 5. All of a sudden I am unable to trade players or picks. Each time I try to, it says "Unable to submit trade at this time. Please try again later". I've checked and my trade deadline is still set to off. I have not changed anything and have not had any issues in the past. Any idea what could be causing this? It started at the beginning of the season.

It's all good. I figured it out. I hadn't done a system update on the PS3 in over a month, so I finally got around to it. Also updated the software for the game. Problem solved.

Going into the draft with the first 5 picks in my pocket lol. Best part, got them all by trading away guys I don't even play. Every offseason I stock up on marquee FA's even if I don't need them. Later I trade them away for picks and players I do need. No salary cap btw.