• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Merry Christmas Hawks Fans

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Just wanted to drop a line to everyone and say Merry Christmas, I hope everyone has a great holiday!

PS - If anyone has any drunken uncle stories to retell tomorrow, post them here. haha.

Reaction score
Merry Christmas guys. Lets hope we all get a Hawks win tomorrow, that would be a nice present.

Reaction score
My dad accidentally got me two Tatupu jerseys... They're both going back lol. Not sure what to replace them with.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Belated Merry Christmas to all as well, despite the crappy game.

Wife got me a cool Hawks player ornament and a hilarious plush Seahawk bird--both of which she bought in Detroit when we were there for Thanksgiving! Couldn't find 'em in CA. Go figure!

Let's hope the New Year can only get better.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh yeah; my brother also sent me a nice 11x14 matted (pardon the pun) photo of Hass.

I hope he got it on clearance!
:emoticon-0106-cryin

OP
dizzle498

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I got a Pete Carol bobble head from my little brother, he painted his USC one in Hawks colors for me. Hilarious, still it's the thought that counts.

Top Bottom