• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mike Williams extension

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
NICE! This guy has turned it around and he will be a nice weapon for years to come. Anyone know the details of the contract?

OP
EricOV
Reaction score
Any body see TO send a tweet to Mike telling him to get Pete to sign TO lol.......

I dont like that idea.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Ya, I would be interested to know. What a turn around? From NFL obscurity, to an NFL extension. Way to go Mike!

Reaction score
EricOV;52971 said:
Any body see TO send a tweet to Mike telling him to get Pete to sign TO lol.......

I dont like that idea.
Carroll isn't stupid enough to sign a crappy WR like Owens.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Great signing, seems like there is some loyalty and trust there too. I could see us pulling in one more hot WR in FA this year, as I think we are little thin at talent and depth at WR.

OP
EricOV
Reaction score
How can you say TO is Crappy? he had (983 yards and 9TDS) this season........... He Plays the Game Good, i just dont think we need a Old Dude on our team right now.......... to Much like T.J.

I wouldnt Be pissed if we signed him but...... I dont think we need or really even want him... rather get one in the Draft

Reaction score
Yeah he's a lot like TJ except for TO can actually play WR. TJ is a slow ass douche bag with good hands. Yeah he runs crisp routes, he just runs them at 5.03 40 speed.

I wouldn't mind signing Owens to a 1 year contract. Can't hurt the receiving corps. He's still got a step and would be pretty good opposite Big Money. Plus if we have injuries at receiver again, I'd rather have him playing than Ruvell Martin. IMO

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
The fact he was a good Wideout, Got out the league, got the chance to come back and be a factor again is a real good story and for that fact i think he will be a hungry player with a chip on his shoulder and that is the type of player we need unlike a houshmenzadh type. Good luck Mike

Top Bottom