• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mike Williams

Reaction score
So apparently some doucher went on twitter and starter bashing Mike Williams. Sent him some link saying he needs to get cut from the team and other shit. Now Mike isnt on twitter anymore.

Who ever the hell did that needs to get hit with a barstool.... Mike Williams was hilarious on twitter.
Also i still think he is a great player just needs to stop dropping some of them balls.:mad2::emoticon-0121-angry

Reaction score
I agree that it was messed up, but I don't see how Mike let one fan get to him like that. I guess he was so embarrassed of himself and his team that it led him to overreact and delete his Twitter account.

OP
EricOV
Reaction score
Idk curry said that the guy was bashing on mike for a bunch of stuff and i think mike just got pissed.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
His dropped TD pass in the endzone that led to the INT would have made a difference though, at that point in the game, momentum could have changed. As it stands, it was simply a terrible game.

S

Seattlehawk94

Here's a telling thing....According to people I've talked to ON THE FIELD after the game Williams was whispering to Matthew and saying things like "get well NOW!" in earshot of photographers and media...

Shows one thing....The players KNOW who the REAL LEADER AND QB of this team is....

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;51605 said:
Here's a telling thing....According to people I've talked to ON THE FIELD after the game Williams was whispering to Matthew and saying things like "get well NOW!" in earshot of photographers and media...

Shows one thing....The players KNOW who the REAL LEADER AND QB of this team is....

That may be, but the facts of the matter are that he can't stay healthy. He hasn't played a full season since the super bowl year. that is unacceptable. Maybe him not being healthy hasn't been entirely his fault, but year after year after year is not good.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Its just a maturing process for Mike.

Considering this is basically his rookie year, he's gotta learn to tune out the fans and the critisisms.
The players and coaches all know that its not Mike's fault we lost the game, its everyones.
Shit.. he has had some great games this year and earned that #1 spot from the bottom up!
I mean the very bottom, coach took a chance on him and he earned it.

Aarron Curry was right there with him on twitter defending him, which is cool, but really pros need to let that shit go and just laugh becuase lets face it...

Assholes who post and mega trash talk on the web usaully are the lowest common denominator and couldnt verbally or physically fight thier way out of a paper sack. A true man handles his business face to face and ends it with a handshake or at the minimum a understanding of the other man.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
dizzle498;51611 said:
That may be, but the facts of the matter are that he can't stay healthy. He hasn't played a full season since the super bowl year. that is unacceptable. Maybe him not being healthy hasn't been entirely his fault, but year after year after year is not good.

16 games in 2007 doesn't count? 2006 he was cheap shotted by EJ Henderson of the Vikings - any QB would have gone down. 2008 was his fault for not conditioning well enough. And 2009 and 2010 injuries are the result of a shitty o-line. It's not some great mystery. Build a good o-line and Hasselbeck will be fine.

OP
EricOV
Reaction score
he is one of like what eighteen quarterbacks with a concussion this year...

Its not a big deal everyone is getting them lol.

no but really this concussion is not really a injury that is gonna linger or mess him up.(like Staford's shoulder)

Reaction score
Yeah dude go ahead and sack any QB 14 times in 2 games and I'd like to see him not miss anytime LOL

Maybe 1 or 2 of those were Matthews fault for holding on to the ball too long, but the rest of it falls on the O line.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would lay some of the blame on play calling too. If your line is struggling, stop calling plays that take so long to develop. Maybe a screen pass every once in a while? Short 5-yard routes?

Reaction score
robdog;51631 said:
I would lay some of the blame on play calling too. If your line is struggling, stop calling plays that take so long to develop. Maybe a screen pass every once in a while? Short 5-yard routes?
I've heard Bates is known for doing screens. Now that he is the Seahawks OC, he must have forgot how to call them.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Noooo kidding!
The best screen ive ever seen was USC last year, I even replayed in slow mo to show my cousin how text book it was.

Best play to call if we are getting blitzed is a screen, and have Forsett and Leon is perfect for that, why the hell arent we trying them?

Reaction score
Forsett has definitely been under utilized this season. Screens are his forte. That was about the only thing we did well and consistently last season.

God I really hope they turn it around, I can't handle another year of that shit!!!

Top Bottom