• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

More Mock Drafts

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
No doubt! Getting excited about the draft now big time.

If we think we could get a QB with our 2nd (we have a 2nd right?) then maybe shore up the line some more. I like Pouncey and Castonzo also to replace #75.

Reaction score
I agree with Number 18, Mike Pouncey would be a good pick. I've seen mock drafts with the Steelers picking Pouncey, but I doubt he falls to them.

S

Seattlehawk94

Fenom;55034 said:
I agree with Number 18, Mike Pouncey would be a good pick. I've seen mock drafts with the Steelers picking Pouncey, but I doubt he falls to them.

We get Pouncey, BeastMode rushes for 1,200-1,500 next season....

Reaction score
I want Jimmy Smith with our 1st rounder
Rodney Hudson in the 2nd
4th round Richard Sherman

CUT Trucantcover and Jenny

and blood pressure drops

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55399 said:
We get Pouncey, BeastMode rushes for 1,200-1,500 next season....

Agreed. Our OL would significantly improve and he will actually have holes to run through. I think it would be a great pick

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
SeahawkWag;55524 said:
I want Jimmy Smith with our 1st rounder
Rodney Hudson in the 2nd
4th round Richard Sherman

CUT Trucantcover and Jenny

and blood pressure drops

maybe jennings but we cant cut Trufant this year..Not the best corner but..We would be taking a step backwards at least for this year..

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, Kelli Kapowski....Cut his ass...

Tru would be a GREAT #2 CB beside Nnamdi or Champ (who just sold his house in Denver if that tells you anything)....He's just not a #1..

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
we go pouncy our offense would be better..if we go defense..We wont be able to score points..

Reaction score
Champ would be cool. He's past his prime, but I don't think there's a better guy for our young guys like Thurmond to model themselves after and learn from. I'm afraid we have too many players we need to re-sign to afford Nnamdi.

Reaction score
I don't see how the new CBA won't include a cap. The owners have the upper hand, the players are too busy fighting against some of the proposed changes to fight for something like that.

Reaction score
Well I would think some of the smaller market owners may be for it. But owners like Allen would prob be opposed to it. No?

Reaction score
#ONE;55571 said:
Well I would think some of the smaller market owners may be for it. But owners like Allen would prob be opposed to it. No?
I think the smaller markets would be against it because the bigger markets would be going out and spending a lot of money.

Top Bottom