• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nate Burleson Seahawk Basketball Game

foundationhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Nate Burleson is having a seahawk charity basketball game for his foundation (www.nateburlesonfoundation.org) at Everett High School Saturday night at 7pm. Doors open at 530. Its free to get in and watch the game. Its a $25 donation to Nate's catch foundation if you want to get autographs and pictures with the guys. You can take pictures from the stands for free. We are hoping for a full gym to come support the hawks and Nate's foundation.

Some of the guys that are expected are:

Seneca Wallace
Jordan Kent
Ben Obomanu
Deion Branch
Deon Grant
Courtney Taylor
Nate Burleson
Marcus Trufant

If you have any questions feel free to contact Nate through his site.

Hope to see you there!

CurryFan59

Huddler
Reaction score
Since im in Everett I will be there for sure, I will pony up $25 for auto's as well.

S

Seattlehawk94

I'd use the time machine for only doing good...

Like giving myself all the Lottery numbers for the past 10 years...And hitting Clay Bennett's mom in the stomach with a pitching wedge while he was in the womb...

Hey Les I've got tickets to the 2006 NFC Championship Game...I'll cut you a great deal!!!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think you should use it become a scout/GM for the Seahawks and draft all the late rounders that have become huge stars. Then retire this year with your millions. You would be a legend and everyone would forever try to figure out how the hell you formed Super Bowl teams off of mid-to-late rounders.

S

Seattlehawk94

So THAT'S how Billicheat did it! He didn't tape, he had Dr. Brown and McFly helping him in a Delorean!

LOL Les and Haley..The real life Bill and Ted....LOL

SAN DIMAS football RULES!!!!

"Be excellent to each other and PARTY ON DUDES!!!"---Abraham Lincoln

Top Bottom