• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Alternate Jersey on the Way

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yep. They actually embraced the green.

CLICK

2009_24_3_298_2.jpg

Reaction score
If this is real (April Fools today) then it could be cool, but for some reason it doesn't look that great. I'd have to see the real jersey to make a decision.

Reaction score
I'm hoping and praying that this is an April fool's joke because those are the most hideous jerseys I've ever seen. If we actually wear those things, the entire league will be laughing at us.

Reaction score
Has to be an April Fools joke non of the blogs or NFL sites have any reports that we are going to reviel a new jersey. I do know the Lions and 9ers will on Draft Day, but not us.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Another Source

It is a pretty good joke if it is one. My buddy is a graphic artist so I have seen "slicks" a lot and that is a pretty intricate one. Someone spent a fair amount of time cooking up that joke (if it is one).

Reaction score
I checked again and still no reports of this. I just won't buy it until I see something on Seahawks.com, TNT, Seattle Times and Profootballtalk.com

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I do not see why those sources are more credible that people obsessed with uniforms (other than Seahawks.com which won't put anything up about it until after draft day anyways). I say this is a greater than 50% chance of happening. It logically makes sense if you have walked into the team store within the past 8 months and seen the ridiculous amount of green-centric merchandise.

Reaction score
I do know they are relying more on the green, but reason I believe those sources over this is they are credible sources. Plus they provide accurate reports and links. So that's why I would believe them over this. Anyone can just open a site up and say "Seahawks New Jerseys" but no one can just post random things on Paper Websites.

Reaction score
If this is true, I'd rather have them do something like the Sounders jersey. The green and blue just don't look right. The sleeves need to blend into the green.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I don't think its a joke that seahawk uniform site has been around for a while and I know the draft day hats are all green

We will look like fruit roll ups out on the field ( insert puking smiley here )

green machine, green machine, green machine :eek:

Reaction score
newjerseycopy.jpg

I threw a new color on the away jersey (that's what the alternative looks like)...doesn't look horrible.

S

Seattlehawk94

They look like the fucking Orlando Thunder of the WLAF all we need is Scott Mitchell and we'll be perfect! Fuck....

It's bad enough we look like the Blue Man Group now we want to look like a Key West Pie? Little Ruskell had something to do with this him and Jim Moron are trying to fuck this team up....Errrr...."Put their stamp on this team"....Motherfuckers.....

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, I like the "Blue Man Group" better than any other color scheme in the league.

Frankly, I could care less what their uniforms look like if they win.

S

Seattlehawk94

I love the jersey but I hate when they wear the pants and go all blue. Always said the silver helmets should have stayed and they should have had either silver or white pants to go with the blue.

This fucking Key Lime Pie Uni is a joke, it's World League all the way. We will be a National Joke wearing those. What next Zubiez striped pants bagged out like MC Hammer? Thevfuxking early 90s called....They want their color back.....

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
National joke? No way. There are teams with far worse colors. Regardless, it is a 3rd alternate. Maybe a game, maybe 2?

S

Seattlehawk94

The Blue Man Group came from Bill Simmons of E!SPN and yes has become a punchline..I'll forgive him though for his hate of those Okie bastards and his pushing E!SPN to give Seattle some pub in it's fight to save OUR Sonics...

Top Bottom