• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL Draft in less than two weeks......

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
#one.... you really don't know football do you? Curry was cut because he doesn't play with any intensity. Plus, Seattle is moving to an 8-0-3 defensive package. It's the newest greatest thing.... saw it on seahawks.com. If you don't know football and can't keep up you should switch to soccer.

Reaction score
D Hawk;47297 said:
#one.... you really don't know football do you? Curry was cut because he doesn't play with any intensity. Plus, Seattle is moving to an 8-0-3 defensive package. It's the newest greatest thing.... saw it on seahawks.com. If you don't know football and can't keep up you should switch to soccer.
Kerney, not Curry. ;)

And that new 8-0-3 scheme sounds amazing, lol.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Kerney retired - Curry got cut after practice yesterday. Didn't you hear? He has no motor or intensity. I swear it was on seahawks.com ; )

Yes, I was being a smart @$$... couldn't help it. Even if I know someone is wrong, it takes a lot for me to tell him he doesn't know anything. Yet I was told that when i was spot-on.

Reaction score
D Hawk;47313 said:
Kerney retired - Curry got cut after practice yesterday. Didn't you hear? He has no motor or intensity. I swear it was on seahawks.com ; )

Yes, I was being a smart @$$... couldn't help it. Even if I know someone is wrong, it takes a lot for me to tell him he doesn't know anything. Yet I was told that when i was spot-on.
Yeah I know Kerney retired, I just quickly read it. :D

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
D-Hawk I don't know wtf your issue is? But that comment first of all wasn't directed at you, it was directed at that dick cheese 12thman and I was only affirming what you had said about the Seahawks NOT going to a 3-4, and that nowhere has it been mentioned that they WILL be. And about Curry playing in the "elephant package", which is what he referred to it in the interview, was also siding with that you had said.

I don't know if you were just trying to be cute and funny, but I don't appreciate you telling me I don't know anything about football. I don't disrespect you like that and I don't expect to be in return. Go it?!

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
dmarkholt12;47238 said:
We dont have a 3rd round pick man.

Doh! I keep forgetting lol I mean 2nd. Ok, I will admit I was wrong about the 3-4 thing but were they once considering it?Seattle Seahawks: 2010 Season Outlook | Bleacher Report

or

Midseason Report

I knew I read somewhere that they were at least considering it. So maybe what I heard was old? Anyway. My apoligies haha trust me I follow them but I keep forgetting we don't have a 3rd round pick. Whenever I say 3rd, replace it with a 2 haha.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
#one... I wasn't insulting you. I was being sarcastic and repeating what the 12th man said. Sorry you took it the wrong way... thought you had picked up on that with the 8-0-3 non-existent scheme and Curry being cut for a lack of intensity. I've enjoyed your posts, even though I have to see the Duck logo every time.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
12th man... A lot of fans were saying they should make the switch so we would have a place for Hawthorne to play. The coaches never said they would, though. I also see you've changed your stance on OT at 6... smart man!

And again - sorry #one. You do know football.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
D Hawk;47369 said:
12th man... A lot of fans were saying they should make the switch so we would have a place for Hawthorne to play. The coaches never said they would, though. I also see you've changed your stance on OT at 6... smart man!

And again - sorry #one. You do know football.

Yeah, I recently switched because i'm no longer going by what I want, but what's realistic. If you saw another post of mine, you'll see that I think 1 of 3 things will happen:

1. Williams and Spiller
2. Berry and Brown
3. Williams and Morgan or Pierre-Paul

So I picked #2 ;)

Top Bottom