• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFL Power Rankings for Playoff Chances: Who's in Charge?

AC Report

Huddler
Reaction score
I do not post a lot on this forum so I thought I would introduce myself. I am an NFL fan and a stats geek. I enter in every play for every team from all the games. I use this information to help determine statistics to help NFL fans look at the league and rate their teams. Currently I have the Seahawks ranked as the best chance to win the NFC West. Go Hawks.

Reaction score
Dude you've posted at least 3 threads in the last week about being a "stat geek" we know who you are, ironically you've yet to post a single stat.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;51761 said:
Dude you've posted at least 3 threads in the last week about being a "stat geek" we know who you are, ironically you've yet to post a single stat.

What he said.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;51761 said:
Maybe a bot or someone who forgets what they're doing really easily.

OP
A

AC Report

Huddler
Reaction score
The thread did not work.

--------------------

I am actually a person. Sorry for the mistake. I guess I am not the most tech saavy.

--------------------

Sorry, Like I said to everyone else.

--------------------

I am not sure what you know who I am means. I think you think I am a program written to just put out messages. I am actually a person who has a family and I had to go take care of my kids. They had questions about homework and I needed my help. Hopefully I can do better with that than my posts. LOL :)

--------------------

Me too.

--------------------

I think this link will work for the playoff rankings. Sorry for the mistake and distraction.
NFL Power Rankings for Playoff Chances Week 11: Who’s in Charge | Armchair Report

--------------------

I do want to apologize for the mistake on the link. I did post the link now so if you want to look at the playoff chances it is there. It looks at the complete season and how each game matches up to come up with a percentage chance. This percentage does change as the teams play each week. I posted the link here also so you don't have to go to the other post.

NFL Power Rankings for Playoff Chances Week 11: Who’s in Charge | Armchair Report

Merged posts together to make viewing easier.

Reaction score
Armchair Report said:
The Arizona Cardinals (3-6) and the Seattle Seahawks (5-4) both have an equal chance to take their division.
The Cardinals will be lucky to avoid last place in the NFC West. They have to play the Chiefs, Broncos, Rams, 49ers (twice) and the Cowboys (finally showing life). Their offense is horrible and their defense is horrible. The Seahawks will at least get 3 more wins and the Cardinals will at best get 2 more wins.

Reaction score
In fact football outsider runs 10000 simulations of the rest of the season every week.The seahawks won the division 52.4% of the time, the 9ers won 25.9% of the time, the Rams won 18.6% of the time and the Cardinals won 3.2% of the time.

Reaction score
Man I hate the 49ers and their fans... I really hope we kill those douche bags at Candlestick.

OP
A

AC Report

Huddler
Reaction score
The Hawks will most likely play better than the Cards. The Cards are ranked horribly in many stats. The only advantage the Cards have and I mentioned why the program put them higher is that their schedule and match ups favor their team versus the other teams. That being said stats are not the only predictors. This is a statistical ranking.

The Cards are clearly not as good.

Top Bottom