• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nice Job BCS !

Idahawk

Reaction score
Did you get a chance to catch the Maaco Las Vegas Bowl last night featuring 10-1 Boise State Broncos against the 6-6 Arizona State sun Devils ?

Never mind that Boise St is number 7 in the country and that Kellen Moore was going for his 50th career win and never mind that they stuck them into some bowl that was for all purposes meaningless and playing a team that had no chance of winning . Way to go !

Great for Arizona St at 6-6 they get to share the revenue from this game and Boise St loses what could be millions of dollars by being placed in such a shitty game , how is that fair to the number 7 team in the country ?

Worse teams got better bowl games and therefore more revenue ? Boise St has lost 3 games in 4 years by a total of 8 points. Kellen Moore will be go down as one of the best college Qb's to every play. The BS defense is top 5 in the country Doug Martin is a top 5 back and yet we get the Maaco Bowl ?

What else does a team need to do ?

Now if we move to the Big East we are forcing fans to travel 1000's of miles to watch the team play . And all just for a chance at an automatic bcs bid.

The way its going right now the SEC will rule and the Pac 12 may sneek in there a few times , but other wise the rest of the country is screwed.

Blow this system up right now and let teams fight it out in a playoff system. Even a Boise hater has to see just how messed up the system is !

Reaction score
Yep, that's one of thee biggest problems I have with the BCS. Teams the lockup the automatic BCS bids get to choosse their opponents (with exception of the championship game of course) and that means they typically pick big school since they'll make more money that way.

I don't know if an 8 team playoff is possible, but I'd like to see that.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think a +1 format is the most likely option. I hope Boise St. doesn't screw over its fans by moving conferences only to see the system change in 2014.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
boise st is done once moores gone anyway, back to old bronco football

Next years QB is already in place and played in just about every blow out game BS had this year . They didn't lose a step from Zabranski to Moore and they won't miss a step going forward. People don't talk about BS defense , but that's the way this team wins year in and year out.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Late to the conversation, but I am good with the +1. It is a good start to the 8 team playoff that I really want! :)

Top Bottom