• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Nike new Unis...UGHHHHHHLY....

Reaction score
#ONE;51885 said:
The only knock I have is the white on white (text on jersey) wtf is that all about?!
What about their last names being black on black jerseys? I like the idea, but going to a dark gray would have looked better.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
These have to be fake right? I mean seriously. I saw some uni's for the Chargers the other day, I thought it was April fools day. So ugly, so sad.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Someone forgot to tell the Nike design geniuses that viewers and announcers need to actually SEE and READ names and numbers from a distance.

(Probably the same braintrust that makes blocks of tiny text on web pages red on a blue background or light gray on dark gray because they think it looks "cool", and then wonder why they're not getting as many hits as Facebook or Twitter!)
:emoticon-0105-wink:

Reaction score
I dig the feathers... but again, not a fan of the white on white. That's a sign that NIKE cares more about the design/look than practicality.

Top Bottom