• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Odds to Win the 2010 Super Bowl - Seahawks are number #21

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
This is according to the Golden Nugget Sports Book. Commentary is pretty funny about Pete.

#21 Seattle Seahawks at 50/1 - Pete "I had no idea Reggie was making 100's of thousands of $$'s" Carroll, takes his act to a place where it is legal to pay his players. I am told he is relieved because he doesn't have to "not know about paying players" any more. In all seriousness, Pete has really made some nice moves this off season, and the Hawks will be a few breaks away from winning the NFC West. Rumor has it that Vincent Jackson is talking long term deal. If they can get that done along with a trade from the Chargers, they would be significantly better than in 2010.
Who Will Win the 2010 Super Bowl? 2010 NFL Super Bowl Betting Odds – The Hound Sports Guy Commentary – Get Tickets to Your Winning Team «SeatHound.com News Blog

OP
dizzle498

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
No comments on the "Jackson to Seattle" part? This would be huge for the team. This guy can play. As far as the rankings are concerned, not sure it bumps us up that far. Better to fly under the radar anyway.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Those odds are great, but need to see a couple regular season games before I can figure out if the Seahawks are going to be a good bet or not.

Top Bottom