• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Offseason Outlook Video - Seattle Seahawks

EmDiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkEJwaNPdoI"]Seattle Seahawks Offseason Outlook Video[/ame]

Good Morning SeahawksHuddle.com and Seahawks Fans!!

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Seahawks video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism!

Also, I've posted this in other Seahawks Forums... just giving ya'll a heads up..

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Seahawks football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I know this is my first post, and I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize

Top Bottom