• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

per adam schefter

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
Marshawn Lynch has experienced back spasms and the team is uncertain whether he'll be able to play Sunday vs Arizona...

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Back Spasms is that like a seizure or something? Doesn't seem like a real issue.

More Turbin Time?!? I'm good with that.

Reaction score
Are back spasms real? Are you serious? Like Lynch just made up a word and the medical staff took his word for it?

Back spasms are involuntary muscle contractions in the back and they can be extremely painfull.

Reaction score
Simple remedy for back spasms: Eat a pack of skittles, drink a 40oz Colt 45 and finally, smoke a couple bowls.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Are back spasms real? Are you serious? Like Lynch just made up a word and the medical staff took his word for it?

Back spasms are involuntary muscle contractions in the back and they can be extremely painfull.

Just seems that with every pharmacudical drug known to man at thier disposal they would have something to take care of back spasms. Just saying.

Idahawk

Reaction score

Here at Web MD we offer the finest in informative information you can use to help as well as fun facts about the seattle seahawks.

Reaction score
Here at Web MD we offer the finest in informative information you can use to help as well as fun facts about the seattle seahawks.

Lol I was actuallly paraphrasing a different site. I was going to quote it but my phone was tweaking out.

Reaction score
Just seems that with every pharmacudical drug known to man at thier disposal they would have something to take care of back spasms. Just saying.

There's not much you can do about them. Stay hydrated, take something to help with inflamation, maybe get a massage on the area. I would think they would be gone by Sunday though.

Top Bottom