• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Percy Harvin lands on PUP

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow dude, so much anger. He'll probably be back like week 9. He doesn't usually miss games. Being as small as he is, I don't mind him not taking the extra shots in practice. And I've never heard of him being out of shape before.

Doenst miss games, usually? What you smoking bob? He missed basically 2012.
Yeah man Im really pissed. I dont really like him to start with, he has some aura of self entitlement about him. Then we sell the farm for him. These kind of huge contracts can handicap a team for years to come. Not only financially but also in our growth. What could have we done with those top draft picks? I gaurentee Cordelle Patterson will have a better 2013 year the him :sneaky: and 2014 for that matter. Then to be out day one of training camp, mysterious hip injury, and to go against team doctors.
I hope I am wrong man... I hope we get him back this year, I can eat my words, and grow to like him. But if you look back at my past post, I have never been a supporter of this move, and what i feared is becoming a reality. This is a big deal, one that can set you back, and you wont hear me post agian about Pussy Harvin until he takes the field again... if that ever happens.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
If he was trying to see if he could go, why didn't he do that before instead of waiting until camp? How long has the hip been an issue and what caused the injury? That's what I'd like to know.

Reaction score
Doenst miss games, usually? What you smoking bob? He missed basically 2012.
Yeah man Im really pissed. I dont really like him to start with, he has some aura of self entitlement about him. Then we sell the farm for him. These kind of huge contracts can handicap a team for years to come. Not only financially but also in our growth. What could have we done with those top draft picks? I gaurentee Cordelle Patterson will have a better 2013 year the him :sneaky: and 2014 for that matter. Then to be out day one of training camp, mysterious hip injury, and to go against team doctors.
I hope I am wrong man... I hope we get him back this year, I can eat my words, and grow to like him. But if you look back at my past post, I have never been a supporter of this move, and what i feared is becoming a reality. This is a big deal, one that can set you back, and you wont hear me post agian about Pussy Harvin until he takes the field again... if that ever happens.

With a legitimate injury, but yeah before last year he didn't miss games.

We signed him long-term. If he was a rental I wouldn't like this, but I'm glad he didn't risk further injury. He'll be back this year in time for a run to and through the playoffs. I fail to see how this was a selfish move, you know he wants to play. That's never been a question with him, trying to get out of practice maybe has been, but he shows up and gives his all on Sundays.

Top Bottom