• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

PERFECT GAME!!!!

Idahawk

Reaction score
This team has won on the road under PC. I don't look at road games as automatic loss's just as another game . Winning on the road is a mindset that PC has insured with this team , when they gutted this roster they washed away old trends as well.

King Felix 1 out away from first ever
Seattle perfect game !

Watching it live !

2 strikes away

1 strike

Omg

He did it holy shit ! 34 years

Huddle history live

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
nice !!! congrats Felix... and true PC has came in and cut the old trends and has drilled it into there heads that this is a different team, different jerseys, different mind set of how the game is ran, I liked the way we came out throwing the ball, instead of always running on first down..

Reaction score
Maybe now people will begin to realize that Felix deserves to be right there with Verlander in the discussion about who's the best pitcher in the league.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I not much of a baseball fan, but I can appreciate the hell out of this. Lucky SOBs who took Wednesday off to go watch a baseball game! :p

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised iff he got another one in his next start lol. The dude is the best pitcher in baseball in my opinio. Granted, it is a very biased opinion, but there's a very solid foundation for that opinion.

Top Bottom