• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pete Carroll - Seahawks Want Hasselbeck Back

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Everyone wants you when you're winning. If this were week 15, the story would be different. Let's hope he wins again or at the very least turns in another solid performance!

And thanks for the link!

Elkaholic

Huddler
Reaction score
Makes sense, don't want to start from scratch in case of a lockout, resulting in SHORT training camp, preseason. And a mentor for whoever might come in during the offseason would be nice.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope B$G DADDY Paul will make him an offer he wont have to shop and he can spend the rest of his career here in Seattle whether it be a starter or a mentor.

Im thinking a 6M 3 year deal with incentives.

Reaction score
szat;53626 said:
I hope B$G DADDY Paul will make him an offer he wont have to shop and he can spend the rest of his career here in Seattle whether it be a starter or a mentor.

Im thinking a 6M 3 year deal with incentives.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a deal similar to that, but since Clipboard Jesus got a pretty big contract for never playing, I'd assume Matt will have one a little better than his.

Reaction score
They will have to compete with the Vikings for Matt and possibly the 9ers and Browns. Also a site did a breakdown of the top FA QBs and where they might go they said Matt would go to New England. He's from there and Bill is always looking to add a back-up QB who could do well if Brady went down. The 9ers could add him to compete and train the young guys the WCO and well we all know Holmgren will do whatever he can to get Hasselbeck.

Reaction score
He won't go to New England when he can still start. Plus he's said he wants to retire as a Seahawk so staying here is his first choice.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53637 said:
He won't go to New England when he can still start. Plus he's said he wants to retire as a Seahawk so staying here is his first choice.

No way would Bellidick pay big $$$ an older vet backup. Unless he's real good with a camera...
:tongue:

S

Seattlehawk94

Matt isn't leaving....He's got a house here he just built, his kids just started school, he loves the area and makes his offseason home here, and he's talked about his childhood and moving when his dad was in the NFL or not seeing his dad from basically July-January...He ain't going anywhere..

Whatever site is was is probably a bunch of lEast Coast assholes who think of Seattle as South Alaska and don't know a shit about anything going on west of the Adarondacks...I know you are lEast Coast 96 but, most of your brethren don't know a damn thing about our teams/players/fans/city...

Matthew is staying...No doubt about it now...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
He won't leave the Seattle area. All his kids have spent their entire life here. I'm sure staying with the Seahawks is a priority for him so he doesn't miss stuff in his kids' lives.

Top Bottom