• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pete Carroll: Then v. The Week of 11/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
  1. You have to provide two numbers.
  2. The first is how you felt about the Pete Carroll hire when it happened at the beginning of 2010.
  3. The second is how you feel about him this week after this last game (if you are listed below, you only have to provide this number).
  4. The scale is 1-10. 10 means you think he will do amazing things for the Seahawks and turn them into a dynasty. 1 is obviously the opposite of that.
  5. This particular thread pertains to this week only. It will be closed after this week and we will post another next week.
  6. Please try and be as accurate as possible about your "Then" number. It will stick with you from week to week (i.e. we will track them so you cannot go back and say, "See? I've always said he will be awesome," when he perennially sucks or vice versa).
"Then" Numbers:
  • Number 18: 6
  • #ONE: 8
  • bobflipaburger: 2
  • HawkNRoller: 8
  • szat: 5
  • Fenom: 8
  • EricOV: 8
  • twelvewins: 9

Reaction score
hasn't changed, 7.5. I don't think any of us expected a win, it was close for the majority of the game... The defense got worn down and the game got away from us a little at the end.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
7, thought he called a good game, had team ready, but we just didnt get it done. Thought the Defense looked tired in 2nd half. And we are one lose closer to a really good draft prospect!

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm a 5. No stupid coaching gaffs bumped me up a bit. But until he finds a QB, I doubt I will go much above a 5.

Reaction score
7.5 this week: PC didn't make any questionable decisions this week and the team actually put up a fight against the Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom