• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ray Lewis - the legend

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
One of my all time favorite players, most dominant defensive player that I remember since Reggie White, and with out a doubt a 1st ballot HOF'er.

Retired today... A sad day in the NFL

Someone who truely left it on the field and inspired everyone in the league including the fans.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
The numbers (tangibles)

37 yrs old
All 17 years with the Ravens

Tackles: 2000+ combined
Sacks: 43.4
Int: 33
Pass defended: 131
FF: 25
FR: 21
TD: 4

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
coming from Cleveland (1964-2010), Ray-Ray the stabber (killer) has a whole different take back east with the AFC unrespecters after his jail-time and murder rap back in 2000 ... not a role model, and there were many (many) incidents similar after that one.... slime dude.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Of course they are a division rival, do you think there is some biased to your opinion?
He is a role model to players and fans around the country.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ray Lewis the attention whore ! Way to come out now and try to motivate a team that your not even a factor on anymore , it's weak and transparent . He deserves his props but right now is not the time . I don't care about Ray Lewis or the ravens

Top Bottom