• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Russell "Last Name " Wilson

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I saw this on PFT. I don't necessarily think Wilson is or will be better than the other two. He could be, I don't know. But one thing the PFT mentioned was that he would probably be the third QB taken instead of a third rounder.

And what I found more intriguing was a question a reader posed: would you rather have RGIII or Wilson + all the picks you had to give up to get RGIII?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Their all doing what their teams are asking them to do and their doing it very well . Luck has no running game, so his passing numbers are inflated to a certain extent, RG3 is asked to run more than most other QB's and like Luck is carrying his team on his back . I think Wilson is in the best situation of the 3. If I had to vote today RG3 beats out Luck and Wilson's third. Wilson belongs in the conversation and his play will bring the attention that Sherm seems to think he needs.

Top Bottom