• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sadly Cant Make It This Year

Reaction score
long story short, i've just signed for a mortgage with Mrs Manc Seahawk. happy as fuck BUT it means im not able to come over to Seattle this year/season

what i'm asking is if someone can collect something from each game at Qwest this season and send it to me at the end of the season, obviously i will pay the transit to the UK. i mean stuff that the Seahawks hand out etc, i have a little den going on and i could cry that im not able to make it over because i honestly think Matt will be traded at the end of this season, Superbowl winners or not, i wanted to see him at Qwest.

sob story over, send me a message if anyone can sort my request, or even get near to the players, because i really want Matts autograph and it would have the greatest home in the world

thank you

manc seahawk :)

G

manc seahawk said:
i honestly think Matt will be traded at the end of this season, Superbowl winners or not, i wanted to see him at Qwest.

...?

Reaction score
096 it could be worse... Manc lives 3000+ further away from your 3000+ away lol.

But he would understand this a lot more if I did this:

(metric conversion)

#ONE said:
I live 8.69045 kilometers miles away :D

Hawk096 said:
#one wanna rub it in more? I live 4828.032+ :(

bobflipaburger said:
096 it could be worse... Manc live's 4828.032+ further away from your 4828.032+ away lol.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Manc-
Join the club... never been to Qwest :(

Been to Quest many times but only once for the Hawks.

3 football camps
4 Soccer games
1 HS football game
tour when they were building it (Turner construction)
1 Seahawk game

G

Huh? No, I don't like baseball. And I'm more of a Spurs kinda person.

birdofprey

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm another manc, and I've never been (yet) to Qwest Field. But there's always a first time. It also helps that the company I work for has a place out in WA. Trying to wrangle a couple of weeks out there- purely business obviously :D

Top Bottom