• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Huddle Mock Draft official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
No each team has been assigned a number by Bob he will have the last number, but you pick a number and the number you pick whatever team was assigned that number is the team you'll draft for.

For example:
I choose #25 which the Seahawks 2nd pick in the first-round was assigned. So I got the Seahawks 14th pick of the draft. If you go to the first page of the topic he has a list of #'s still available.

Reaction score
I would like to go to the whole thing, but it's going to depend on my work schedule. Of course I would be taking pictures and either posting them on here or even my facebook. Not sure if you have one or not.

By the way I'm listening to your podcast of last weeks show... LOVE IT!!! You guys do a very good job with the show!

Reaction score
I'm glad you are enjoying it! Yeah we have a Facebook Fan Page under The Brett and Brian Show. I do have a FB page of my own but I am never on it. its probably been a month or so since i even looked at it.
Brett

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I assigned each pick a number (1-32) at random. I'm the only person who knows which team has each number so I'm taking whatever number(s) are left over. The numbers that are currently left are all numbers except: 5,6,7,10,12,13,18,24,25,27. Everything else is available so there's still plenty of spots open.

Reaction score
I'll draft for more than one team if we don't get enough people. I'll take as many as you want me to.

Edit: Do Hawk096 and Robdog get both their team's picks or do they just get one of them?

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Just one. I should have phrased it better originally. each PICK has been assigned a number 1-32.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Szat picks #4

Finally got my password reset!!

BurgerBOb I'll take # 4 please!

When abouts are you thinking of having this draft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom