• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks release Rice and Bryant today

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
However Bradford being the 2nd overall rated QB at the time of his injury is FACT. That the Rams would have beaten the Seahawks in St Louis had he played is again, FACT.

Neither of those are facts.

These are facts:
  1. The St. Louis Rams have now played a full decade of football without a winning season.
  2. The St. Louis Rams have now played seven (7) seasons of football without even getting to .500.

Reaction score
Neither of those are facts.

These are facts:
  1. The St. Louis Rams have now played a full decade of football without a winning season.
  2. The St. Louis Rams have now played seven (7) seasons of football without even getting to .500.
Mr. Logic himself.

This place has been lacking in this department as you can clearly see.

Reaction score
FACT:

You Ramsdickcheesepatte, are an unwanted and unwelcome troll.

The only reason you're still here is because this site is run like this country.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
FACT:

You Ramsdickcheesepatte, are an unwanted and unwelcome troll.

The only reason you're still here is because this site is run like this country.

Too funny. Too easy. Too stupid. Too you.:roflmao:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Boo whoo...poor you. You dont have enough you need more?

Id say more but its a football forum.

Stay on topic and watch the racist comments. This is directed at #one.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
No way Petey's draft success continues to the degree it has since he was hired.

Wrong again. Pete and John haven't been succeeding above all others in spite of themselves. They really are better than most or all at talent eval. It will continue and the Seahawks are going to be remaining on top for as long as Pete and John are running the show.
You can hang with Mel Kiper and Skip Bayless and Joe Fan who all refuse to believe Pete Carroll knows anything about football but the reality is, he's gotten the last laugh. They didn't just hit the mark in one draft. They did it in several drafts already and several times in each of them. Three reasons why it works. Pete and John are in total sync and they see eye to eye. Both have a good eye for talent and the Seahawks have established a strong scouting department. You get all three going at the same time you're going to get it done. There's a 4th element too and that's Paul Allen. He lets his football guys run the football team. You gotta like that.
The only thing that keeps the Hawks from making good picks is if there aren't any good picks to be had. But if they are there, the Hawks will find them.

Last edited:

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Boo whoo...poor you. You dont have enough you need more?

Id say more but its a football forum.

Stay on topic and watch the racist comments. This is directed at #one.

What was racists? He's right, wish someone had the balls to ban the annoying little troll or at least put some say something instead of protecting him.

And this is SEAHAWKS forum not a FOOTBALL forum thats why its called SEAHAWKSHUDDLE.com

Go to ESPN if you want un-biased football threads.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
What was racists? He's right, wish someone had the balls to ban the annoying little troll or at least put some say something instead of protecting him.

And this is SEAHAWKS forum not a FOOTBALL forum thats why its called SEAHAWKSHUDDLE.com

Im referring to his comments about the illegal aliens, welfare and free everything. As a half latino I find it offensive.

When RW violates a rule then he'll get a warning.

Otherwise everyone is welcome to comment or if you choose you can ignore his comments. Its up to you.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Trolling:
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6] i.e. see : ramswrath from seahawks huddle

If this inst a rule then it make it one, and warn, ban,*i mean repirmand, whatever it takes to keep him from doing it.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Trolling:
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6] i.e. see : ramswrath from seahawks huddle

If this inst a rule then it make it one, and warn, ban, backhand, whatever it takes to keep him from doing it.

See my sticky in the main forum on ignoring.

Idahawk

Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
However Bradford being the 2nd overall rated QB at the time of his injury is FACT. That the Rams would have beaten the Seahawks in St Louis had he played is again, FACT.

Clemens is a better QB than Bradford so it's highly unlikely the Rams would have won that game with Bradford. And even if the Rams had won it, big deal. They would have laid claim to beating the Seahawks while the Seahawks played their worst game of the season. A Pop Warner team should have beaten them that night the way they played. But the Rams didn't. Bottom line is this. Seahawks A game blows the Rams A game completely out of the water every time.

Reaction score
Im referring to his comments about the illegal aliens, welfare and free everything. As a half latino I find it offensive.

Otherwise everyone is welcome to comment or if you choose you can ignore his comments. Its up to you.

Was anything I said in that post inaccurate or untrue?? How was it racist? I wasn't referring to one specific group. All illegal immigrants are illegal immigrants. Show me what rule I violated.

You're half Latino? Good for you. Somebody get this guy a medal!!!

I'm an ACTUAL Imigrant. Not "half" something. I immigrated with my family from Ukraine after the collapse of the Soviet Union. We did it legally though. I became a citizen legally. I pay taxes. I don't get special services or hand outs.

My point was to illustrate that you guys let trolls like RW and SF troll and talk shit and don't do anything about it. Similar to how our Government handles a lot of illegal immigrants.

Reaction score

Would love to see what the rules say about trolling...

OP
S

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Seems every forum has a worm or two troll that doesn't post anything worth reading. They add nothing intelligent to any post. I decided about a week ago to put this idiot on ignore. I refuse to read any more of this idiot's posts or respond to them. Anyone that posts a provocative picture of a minor with his posts shows very poor taste.

Top Bottom