• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Select Bruce Irvin, DE

Reaction score
I don't like 51... He's officially a DE right? At least in our 4-3 system. 97, 94 or 98 would've all been my choices (not sure if they're available).

Idahawk

Reaction score
I don't think it matters what number he has LOL because I think there going cut this guy loose and let him move around and teams will have to know where he's at all the time's. If he can get to level of having to be doubled teamed or play's ran away from him like in college , then we really scored. He is a great story ! kinda like the "Blindside " only Bruce was blind from not having any power in the crack house and a few to many Colt.45 quart bottles.

Reaction score
This is guy is a fucking moron!!

http://walterfootball.com/offseason2012sea.php

I use to read his mocks and think they were half decent. He needs to stop drinking out of the Mel Kiper teet.

I can understand being skeptical about the pick, but to come out and say "worst draft pick of all time"... are you kidding me??

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
You could always think of Anthony Simmons instead of Tatupu.

And I agree with the comment on walterfootball.com. Liked his mocks, but is totally in bed with Kiper and Co.

Bear4Irvin

Huddler
Reaction score
The walterfootball guy is acting like a childish girl. Just like Mel Kiper does. When they rank a player low because of perceived difficiencies and that player performs well, their egos are bruised in some way.

Just yesterday I haerd Mel say, "I am not a Jay Cutler fan." I thought that's weird, wonder why. Found his comments on Jay in the 06 draft criticising his accuracy, mechanics, completion %, and pro pressure. Then see the Russell pick where he says Russell will save the Raiders and be Eilite in 3 yrs. Even more, he ranked Matt Leinart over them both. In his eyes, Jay hurt his pride.

Mel and the walter writer had Irvin as a 2nd-4th round pick oppossed to many NFL scouts who ranked him as a top 3 DE. They are basicall dumb.

And I may buy a 51 Jersey lol.

Reaction score
Moore will have to have one hell of a preseason to steal the backup role away from Hill. He's pretty firmly entrenched there.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Moore will have to have one hell of a preseason to steal the backup role away from Hill. He's pretty firmly entrenched there.

I don't think their in any hurry with Moore , get him in weight room , build up his body . He's got everything else needed and now he has to be even more motivated than ever.

Top Bottom