• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks vs. Cardinals

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
Ok, I know we have had a lot of talks about who's the better QB Wilson/ Flynn, A lot of talk about our WR's, TE, and Defense...and RB's....

But its GO TIME.... GAME TIME.. lets talk about the HAWKS as a team.. vs Arizona..

I think our defense looks faster, stronger and more stacked then we ever seen... We've got hard hitting RB's , and elusive WR.. With granted a (RED Shirt Rookie) that looks amazing in and out of the pocket, always watching down field for the gain..

I think the League will see how we handle Arizona and realize we are here to compete....

Reaction score
I am really, really, REALLY excited for this defense. AZ's offensive line is a fucking joke!! Skelton will be throwing up ducks all day!! The only competition on Sunday will be between our DB's for all the interceptions - cause there will be plenty!!

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Looks like I may be heading out to catch this one. I have dish and my local stations covered every Seattle game last year. I'm hoping the stupid program guide is fucked.

S

Seattlehawk94

Seattle 17 Zona 14....

A stinker of the highest level....

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Rdub was lousy last series, definitely needs to get it together. Defense is looking very poor. Skelton over 10 yards per completion in his last series. Allowed a rushing touchdown?

SquawkHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Carroll walks by Flynn and mumbles "Stay ready." Flynn asks "But what happened to my sore elbow?"

Reaction score
The Seahawks passing game is looking incredible. Gotta give "RDub" credit, he is throwing a heck of a game.

/sarcasm

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Too bad he didn't take it in.

Damn every year I get so hyped in the preaseason.

Skelton down.

I said 4 losses before Rdub is pulled, I think I'm ready for Flynn now.

Top Bottom