• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

So who is your favorite player as of right now on the Seahawks?

garydrake425

Huddler
Reaction score
I would have to say Mike Williams, He put in effort to get as many yards as he can when he has the ball. he dont just run outta bounds, he stiff arms for extra. I like Earl to but BMW is number 1 for me.:happy0005:

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mike Williams is a bad mamajama.
Hagler is this years Hawthorne but bigger and better.
I wouldve loved to see Ganther play more as well as Rankin.
I think Deon Butler is running good routes and making great plays. His size is his only drawback.
Im sad to say Branch has been playing decent lol. Housh too.
Earl Thomas. Nuff said. This kid is the real deal.
Mebane is a savage.
Red Bryant's energy and presence at LE is awesome. I love how were not the "undersized" Seahawks defense anymore.
Clemons is playing well.
Trufant is back to prime.
Aaron Curry better step it up quick...really quick. Im sick of the offsides calls.
Tatupu is clearly still the leader on defense. Hes shown that in ONE preseason game.
Im excited as SHIT for Kam Chancellor and Walter Thurmond to progress.
Mansfield Wrotto has played the best left tackle of any in the past two years. I say he replaces Locklear at RT (although it is preseason)

Again it is only preseason, but i think its funny how everyone thought our defense would be the weakest link when really our offense is at the moment. All i wish for this season is that we beat the 49ers in the home opener. P

Theres my two cents

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Wilson was one of my favs but...

Of the incumbants:
Tatupu
Tru
Matt
Miloy

Of the newbies:
Roy Lewis
Vickerson
Leon
Earl
Red
Clemens

Reaction score
I was thinking about this the other day because I was thinking about getting a new jersey. I couldn't really make a decision, Matt is my favorite seahawk but I bought my Mack Strong jersey at the end of his career, I don't want to buy another jersey for a player who won't be playing much longer.

Reaction score
Bob - go with an Earl Thomas Jersey... I have a feeling this kid is going to be a stud playmaking safety and with the Seahawks for many years.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;49915 said:
I was thinking about this the other day because I was thinking about getting a new jersey. I couldn't really make a decision, Matt is my favorite seahawk but I bought my Mack Strong jersey at the end of his career, I don't want to buy another jersey for a player who won't be playing much longer.

Girlfriend bought me a Burleson jersey last year cause he was one of my favorites, he's gone.
I was going to get a Josh Wilson one this year....
So now im very hestitant about picking one.

Earl Thomas is a good choice though, he will be fun to watch for next few years.

S

Seattlehawk94

szat;49923 said:
Girlfriend bought me a Burl
eson jersey last year cause he was one of my favorites, he's gone.
I was going to get a Josh Wilson one this year....
So now im very hestitant about picking one.

Earl Thomas is a good choice though, he will be fun to watch for next few years.

LOL----my closet

Kitna
Watters
Warren
Joey
Kreig
Alexandria
Frieze
DJack
Habib
Moon
Mired
Simmons
Darren Smith
Springs
Nate
And Adams

LOL...only one I wear is my Matthew gamer and wondering how long that is possible...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49941 said:
LOL----my closet

Kitna
Watters
Warren
Joey
Kreig
Alexandria
Frieze
DJack
Habib
Moon
Mired
Simmons
Darren Smith
Springs
Nate
And Adams

LOL...only one I wear is my Matthew gamer and wondering how long that is possible...
No kidding. We could wake up tomorrow and find out he was traded to Arizona for Leinart.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm tired of buying jerseys. I have Hasselbeck's right now, but when I can't wear that one anymore, I'm just going with #12.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49941 said:
LOL----my closet

Kitna
Watters
Warren
Joey
Kreig
Alexandria
Frieze
DJack
Habib
Moon
Mired
Simmons
Darren Smith
Springs
Nate
And Adams

Shit man that is sweet fandom right there.

I got my tatupu one, but he just signed it (training camp) so I debating ever wearing it. I got it like game 3 in 2005.

S

Seattlehawk94

Wear it! Shit, I wear my autographed Matthew jersey he wore in he Dallas playoff game, sig hasn't faded really at all...

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Injury is my favorite member of the Seahawks. At least he brings his "A" game every season!

Top Bottom