• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sorry about this (site issues )

Idahawk

Reaction score
I'm sorry to put this here so move it if you need to . I have had issues with connecting to this site and I can't take it anymore. Pages time out, posts time out and I get kicked back to the home page over and over or just get a white screen , its hit and miss, today I have tried for 2 hours to just get any place where I could post . It been going on for a while and I have tried to PM Rob Dog , but it times out every time.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/users-reporting-error.24442/#post-298907

I found this on the Zenforo site and its exactly what is happening to me. I have done everything on my end that I could and I only have this issue here and not with any other sites, not that it would break anybodies heart but this the end of ole Idahawk if it can't be resolved , and I wonder if others have had the issue and just quit coming here ? I can read posts as long as I'm not logged in so I'll keep an eye out for any information that may help.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
That bites, have not had any issues , hope someone can help fix, the huddle is lean enough we can afford any losses!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Give it a shot now. I cleared some caches and clicked around in a couple of optimization settings. I'm not sure if it did anything. I hadn't been noticing anything too severe (a few glitches here and there), but each user's circumstances are different. Hopefully that helps.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I was able to log in and it was very fast as well , if this posts quickly then I think you have fixed the issue

Top Bottom