• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Super Bowl Ticket Prices - Would You Pay to See the Seahawks Live in Dallas?

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
If the Seahawks were in the Super Bowl, would you pay this much to be there live? I know I would. I went to a World Series game for the Angels in 2002, I paid WAY to much for the tickets, but now I am glad I did, cause they may never get back.

Personally, I wouldn't go cheap, I would get the second level tickets so I had a good view and would have better memories.

Courtesy of our sponsor

Upper Reserved – 385 sets of tickets for sale starting at $2,818
Lower Reserved and Loge – 115 sets of tickets for sale starting at $3,163
Mezzanine and Mezzanine Club – 147 sets of tickets for sale starting at $3,600
Main and Main Club – 233 sets of tickets for sale starting at $3,248
Hall of Fame and Hall of Fame Club – 186 sets of tickets for sale starting at $3,840
Founders Club – 10 sets of tickets for sale starting at $9,775

How Much Are Tickets for the 2011 Super Bowl XVL? Steelers vs Packers | SeatHound.com Ticket/News Blog

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
I wonder how many seedy guys will be walking outside the stadium gameday morning with hand-scrawled cardboard signs that say "Need Tickets"...lol
:slow_en:

OP
dizzle498

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Prolly not to many. I don't remember ever seeing anyone out there like that before. ;)

S

Seattlehawk94

What Game of the WS in 2002? I was at 3, 6, and 7....Drove to all of them...haha....Born in OC and grew up watching Bobby Gritch and Doug DeCesins so seeing them win it all was something I couldn't NOT do....Ended up driving down for 3, made it back for work the next day then left for Game 6 and told the boss if it goes 7 don't expect me back for a week...HAHA....Got to go to the parade and everything...

DIDN'T get to go to SB XL because my house burned down earlier that season so I had to uh....Get everything I lost restocked so Superbowl tickets were kinda a HUGE luxury (even more than now) but 20/20 hindsight I'm glad I DIDN'T get to go due to the reffucking we took....

Next time? I'm THERE....I don't care if I have to refinance my house and pawn off my truck...I'm going....Sucks though that it's going to be in Indiananoplace and cold as hell, and tailgating will be at a Cracker Barrell....Ah well....Superbowl XLVI will still be a Seahawk win so I'll have to suffer through the fact it's in the most boring town in the NFL....

I'll whatever it takes to get in the gates.....Don't care if it's $5,000 for nosebleeds...I'll be there...

Top Bottom