• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Superbowl XLV: Pittsburgh Steelers vs Green Bay Packers

Reaction score
What a season for the Packers... Very impressive with all the players they lost not just in this game, but throughout the entire season to be able to win it all. Congrats Pack!

Reaction score
rodgers1.jpg

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Reading Stealers Message Boards----"The Refs favored the Packers", "The NFL was for Green Bay", "We got robbed", etc...FUCKING HYPOCRITES....SUCK IT PISSBURGH FANS.....Loved watch Neil O'Rapistburger piss the game away, keep looking for Larry Brown to come out of the stands and pick on off.....

GET OVER IT!
WHINERS!
WAAAAAAHHHHH!
DON'T BLAME THE REFS, YOU JUST WEREN'T THAT GOOD!
YOU CHOKED!
GOOD TEAMS OVERCOME THAT KINDA STUFF!

FUCK YOU STEALERS FANS!!!! EAT SHIT AND DIE...YOU GOT FUCKING OWNED BY AARON RODGERS AND THE PACKERS...HOW'S IT FEEL?

FUCKING HYPOCRITES.....

Reaction score
The refs were for the Packers? I didn't see ANY bullshit calls against the Steelers. When there was a flag, they showed the replay and it made sense. If anyone is complaining about bullshit calls, it should be the Packers. They had a couple of questionable penalties against them.

I guess the Pissburgh Stealers fans can't man up and admit their team CHOKED. Their Quarterback is a RAPIST and their team got beat by AARON RODGERS.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Me too. I like Aaron Rodgers, he seems to be a class guy. It's even sweeter that he beat Roethlisberger, it would have been tough hearing him mentioned in hall of fame talk just cause of 3 rings.

To often people forget how much of a team sport this is.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Yay Super Bowl! How refreshing to watch a game where the ref's are not pivotal figures! For all the stealer whiners, they got away with 15+ holding penalties throughout the game. Green Bay beat them in SPITE of the refs. So the Rapist doesn't get his third ring and the stealers can't cheat away another ring from a non-nfc west team.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

The thing about the Stealers whiners is EVERY comment I used "Get over it", etc are what they've said on here to US about Superbowl XL....Pots and Kettles....Both black...

Congrats on being hypocrites Stealers fans....Love watching ya'll whine....Maybe you should worry more about Neil O'Rapistburger and the fact he's garbage...hahaha.....Losers....

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;54945 said:
I completely overlooked the fact that schnider had a hand in building this Packers team.
He helped, but Ted Thompson gets the majority of the credit.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;54948 said:
I know, that's why I said he "had a hand" in building them.
My bad, I quickly read what you said and skipped over that part.

I wonder what would have happened if the Seahawks had kept Ted Thompson. He had a lot of input on who they signed/drafted.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Besides "We want the ball and we're gonna score" (OUCH!) we share alot with the Pack...Remember when Holmgren was here we were called "Green Bay West" and Green Bay was "Seattle East" due to the amount of players and coaches involved with both teams?

That alone made me a Packers fan after we went home--well...That and the NFC PRIDE and the fact they were playing the Stealers and Bears, and New Yawk was the other team alive in the postseason...

Top Bottom