• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Susan Martin

Susan Martin

Huddler
Reaction score
I love the Seahawks but I am signing up for this site for my friend who is currently in prison. He can't get any news on the Hawks so I am sending him blow by blow information using this site as well as the official SeaHawk site. I am sending him blog entries, and updates on players...I sent him the draft page and will continue to do so until he is home or can get a subscription to our local news paper...

OP
Susan Martin

Susan Martin

Huddler
Reaction score
I am sorry but that didn't make any sense Fenom...care to try again? Did you mean "We All Get What We Need"?...
sorry, don't know what i need so I don't know what i want.

OP
Susan Martin

Susan Martin

Huddler
Reaction score
sorry to see Matt go but I sure love me some Charles Whitehorse...he is SOOOO beautiful to watch...it's gonna be a great season, I just feel it (yeah sure...I been saying that for 30 years)...maybe this is our year.

Top Bottom