• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tavaris Jackson...LOL

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id/28077/are-we-sure-on-tarvaris-jackson-to-seattle

on one hand he porbbly would be decently cheap, and him and Bevell do have history...But on the othe hand it is Tavaris Jackson lol, hes unproven hasnt really played much and the time he has seen hasnt looked very good.

But i think maybe just maybe if for some reason we did get him if we used him on alot of rollouts with his speed and strong short arm i think it could possibly help our receiving core, because i feel the wideouts we have would be good on short crossing patterns and slants and digs no more of that pump fake hitch n go BS...and running back routes out of the back field could work.

Thats the only way i think he could even have a chance of being succesful.but thats a very low IF.

OP
LaceyBALL3R360

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
There also talkin about us maybe going after matt flynn and still possibly Kolb, Carson palmer, or matt leinert. honestly i think flynn and leinert are horrible and kolb could be ok i guess but never anything special. Palmer has looked horrible the last few years, but maybe the Carroll Palmer Mike williams connection could come together again and be successful lol and maybe even a reggie bush addition, just have that Trojan team back together lol.

i still say kyle orton is the best available qb out there. he wins games and doesnt force passes like some QBs

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would actually be cool with Carson or Kolb. Just depends what we would have to give up to get them. And of course the whole Hasselbeck situation.

OP
LaceyBALL3R360

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
ya i personally think we would have to give up too much for kolb but if we could manage something that wouldnt be to bad say kelly jennings and a pick for him possibly, and im not sure how much cincy would want for carson

Reaction score
Haha TJackson is proven... proven he is a HORRIBLE QB!! His homie ass should've been a WR/TE straight out of college. I dont think I've seen a QB that awful in a long time.... maybe Charlie....

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
TJack is definitely pretty bad. If the Vikings are putting all their hopes on TJack this season, they might as well not even play.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, exactly. But I do not feel bad for TJack. He is getting paid great $$$ to sit the bench as the backup. :)

Top Bottom