• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Defense

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
look LAzyBalless420 i dOnt sPEak whiTe trAsh WasHingtoNian UsE ur ShiFT kEy ANd thn go fIst yOUrself

I'm sure I was a fan long before the best part of you ran down your transgender moms leg , my farts know more football then you will ever know.

I bitch because I don't like losing or losing seasons and I have lived thru all of them. Blind love for the team like you have??? Well thats fine but goes little to change the season just as dreaming that Santa Clause can squeeze down the heat vent in the trailer house is going to happen .You'll get your black eye and fifth of JD same as last year and LoVE it ! And papaw still aint returning from gettin them smokes he left for 3 years ago.

Now go pound sand !

Top Bottom