• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Pussifaction of football is well under way !

Idahawk

Reaction score
I honestly hope the Seahawks win it all this year because I can't take what's happening to the game I love .

I just don't see how a game that is a gladiator sport can be changed to appease the crybaby liberals , do we really feel for a 300 lb man being bullied ? I don't and I don't think it was the case anyway , you don't think a guy with two Harvard graduate attorney parents who was not cutting it as a player didn't see incognito as an easy target for a lawsuit ? You don't think he knows what a hot button topic bullying is right now ? I see the truth is slowly coming out , but come on, these people hear or see bulling and there's more media coverage then the Superbowl . Take away the hits , take away the rights of passage , take way the tear down and build up of boys being turned into men and then what ? Fucking soccer that's what . Makes me sick what's going on with the media and the constant digging and tearing at sports if they have this much time and energy put to use digging up shit on the real bad guys of the world , the NFL takes the brunt of these investigations simply because its the most popular sport. What happened to getting all the facts before releasing these stories ?

I've been around long enough to know that if something is good , it tends to get ruined and right now the way the game is being scrutinized and picked apart it will be . The media is cutting its own throat, you don't shit where you eat . If i was Goodell I'd cut ESPN right out of the pie , take their football away and tell them to shut up ! ESPN is worse than Jerry Stringer ! Do I really need word clouds , Social media reports , tweets and Suzy Kolber telling me who to pick on Sunday based on her journalism degree ? the shear amount of stupid worthless topics , programming and so called experts is mind boggling, its cheapening a great game when NFL network has big breasted hosts eating cupcakes to pick winners , if that's where we're at America is done , although the big breasted host part is acceptable ;)

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Went against your best judgment and had that extra cup of coffee again, did you Idahawk? :)

But really, I saw the headline for that story and didn't bother reading it because it looked stupid. Which is what I would hope and guess most people are doing. It's stupid, so ignore it, and it will go away. End of story.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Went against your best judgment and had that extra cup of coffee again, did you Idahawk? :)

But really, I saw the headline for that story and didn't bother reading it because it looked stupid. Which is what I would hope and guess most people are doing. It's stupid, so ignore it, and it will go away. End of story.

Yea 2 cups lol trying to find some seahawks news , and all I get is grown men being bullied and guys with head trauma , we get it !

You can't watch , read or listen to sports without hearing about it and then for good measure ESPN is running Tony Dorsetts CTS story on top of it , wham and double whammy for NFL , its not good for the game , just saying .

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
As they said in the Marine Corps bullying is not tolerated...especially when an old fashioned ass kicking is required. ;)

Oh no, his poor whittle feelings must have been horribly hurt. He should just take up pole dancing now...Jesus even those girls are tougher.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Yea 2 cups lol trying to find some seahawks news , and all I get is grown men being bullied and guys with head trauma , we get it !

You can't watch , read or listen to sports without hearing about it and then for good measure ESPN is running Tony Dorsetts CTS story on top of it , wham and double whammy for NFL , its not good for the game , just saying .

Well, for the record, I think they should do whatever they can do within reason to try to limit the concussions. I thought it really sucked that Junior Seau felt he had no alternative to offing himself over his post-concussion issues. Never would have thought that past concussions could make life that unpleasant, but apparently, if you get enough of them, they can.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
You give me that much money and I'll take the head trauma. Knowing that my wife and generations of my children would be able to pursue something other than serving the man would be more than worth it. Might as well put flags on them and pay them billions.

The same degradation is getting worse in all aspect of our world. If you ever play online games you know what I'm talking about. Honor is hard to find these days but there are masses of "let's do what is right" people as long as it doesn't impact there pocket. If it does they just pretend it doesn't exist.

I think that is why zombie apocalypse is so popular, we need something like that to make things make sense in our fucked up, unjust world.

Last edited:
OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Bennett is going to get fined $15,000 for the hit on Matt Ryan where we tackled his ankles , the hit Manning in the same area wasn't flagged and won't be fined .

Glad to see the NFL is trying to get it right ?

Reaction score
Well, for the record, I think they should do whatever they can do within reason to try to limit the concussions. I thought it really sucked that Junior Seau felt he had no alternative to offing himself over his post-concussion issues. Never would have thought that past concussions could make life that unpleasant, but apparently, if you get enough of them, they can.
Plenty of people off themselves. And they have never played a snap of football.

Maybe these guys are depressed because they were once stars making millions, doing blow and got copious amounts of pussy. Now they are old, fat, wrinkled and broke....

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
So the black ref that called Trent Williams another black man the n- word has been suspended . Trent Williams is the guy that Punched Richard Sherman right in the face on national tv and got fined $7000 for it , no suspension . I guess I need to update my kids on the whole " sticks and stones " thing . Punching a another kid will cost you lunch money , but name calling will get you booted out of School , thanks NFL great message .

Alliance set to ask players to stop using the word . Good luck with that... Fools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom